Saturday 17 April 2010

Dinner for one an Introduction

If like me you live in a student hovel with house mates who you barely know and who prefer a fish finger sandwich to pan seared scallops with a mint pea purée, you might find yourself often cooking for yourself. Mind you how often do we get the urge to cook pan seared scallops with a mint pea purée? not very often at all, and sometimes a fish finger sandwich is just the ticket too.
Cooking for one doesn't need to be basic or boring and you don't need to shy away from the finer things in life either.
This journal will hopefully attempt to show a few tricks about solo dining, shopping, and as I attempt to learn more about food and broaden my horizons I'll share my findings here and a few recipes here.


Q: What Does A Clock Do When It's Hungry?
A: Goes Back Four Seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment