Tuesday 22 March 2011

Cookies!

I'm gonna admit I've never baked cookies before. I'm a cookie virgin. But oh my word am I converted! I may never buy store bought cookies again! Ok that's a lie when double stuffed Oreos exist. They're just too good.
We used this waitrose recipe but left out the orange peel & used dark brown sugar instead of light. 
They were truly yummy. Not the traditional hard cookie texture I was expecting but still yum! Plus how excited am I that I have a roll of cookie dough in the fridge for tomorrow? Just a wee bit.

 

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy. Home baked cookies are defintily so much nicer than shop bought ones!!

    You have a lovely blog.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________
    http://pearlwhisk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete