Sunday 17 October 2010

So it's been a while


Yup it's been quite a while since I had the urge to share our culinary adventures with the world. Not because I haven't been cooking... Quite the opposite! Having moved into a new place with friends we've been literally feasting on new treats and I haven't had the time! Add to that some ridiculous laptop issues and a lot of partying I've been pretty lax in the blog department. But all that's changing now. I'll be posting from my phone now so I can literally post from anywhere! This should hopefully provide some interesting & shorter updates. Anyways i'll leave you with this picture of my attempt at lavender White chocolate ganache. It tasted awesome but didn't set properly. Too much cream not enough chocolate. Will get it right next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment